Wednesday, May 04, 2005

DAY 37

Today is Star Wars day. No more Raja Sahab. For today I am Darth illuminatus, the 13th Dark Lord of the Sith in the making. I'm still not sure whether i should give myself over to the Dark Side though. The temptation is very strong, given the aggravation i'm getting.
I'm turning into a chronic hater. And this is not good. At this rate in afew months I'll get dumped in a hot pool of lava and end up having to wear a black helmet and breathing apparatus for the rest of my life.
Not fun. Definitely not.
I should really get some work done. As a result of exhaustion resulting from being grumpy about othr peoples stupidity, my productivity suffers. I must combat this. Time for some meditation.
Foo Mane Padme Hum!

Abstainer, n.:
A weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a
pleasure.
-- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive